Concentrated unique acoustic technologies of NUARL.
- NUARL DRIVER" [N6] v5X, a combination of a single-walled carbon nanotube diaphragm and a highly responsive 7N OCC voice coil, has been modularised and built in. This enabled the original tuning that combined analog and digital. Furthermore, Silver-plated 7N OCC with excellent transmission rate has been adopted to the wiring that carries the audio signal to prevent even the slight signal loss.
All Operations with One hand
- We have adopted an in-line type 3 buttons common to the left and right. You can control music operation/volume, incoming call, external sound mode switching, gaming mode switching, voice command activation on your smartphone in the same way with either the left or right earphone. The buttons on the top surface do not put pressure on your ears during operation and you can even switch the functions of the front and back buttons with "N6 Connect" app.
Long Time playback and safe battery
- Max 10 hours continuous playback by earphone itself. Over 40 hours for music playback when used with the charging case that delivers 2 hours of listening by a 15 minutes quick charge. The built-in battery has high safety that does not inflate even if it generates heat, and also has high robustness that is resistant to impacts such as dropping.
High-quality call and convenience for one-ear use.
- Equipped with a twin cVc (Clear Voice Capture) microphone that enhances the sound quality during calls. It is also ideal for use in telework such as remote meetings. You can comfortably use it on only one side by left and right independent communication regardless of the con-nected device and in-line type 3 buttons common to the left and right that can be operated with one hand.
aptX Adaptive & low latency gaming mode.
- Equipped with Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive. When used with a compatible smartphone, the sound quality and delay will be optimized according to the content. In addition, the unique "gaming mode" allows low-latency wireless communication can be used even on iOS devices and PCs.